Converse patent leather sneakers

ConverseConverse have used just about every concievable fabric in their iconic sneaker range, but I don't think I've ever seen patent leather used before, and that's what makes these shoes interesting. They look very much like the casual shoes Lanvin are bringing out at the moment, but cost no more than what you'd expect to spend on 'ordinary' Converse, i.e. a fraction of the price.

Shiny Converse seems to be a look that works, and I'd definitely consider this style as a casual shoe for the coming season. Its sheen gives a nod to the 'boyfriend' look, I think, as it's reminiscent of high-polished gents' shoes. Neat.

6 comments:

Make Money said...

converse are my favorite brand. i use my chucks everywhere. it's nice to see a new line of product in converse now.

DC Shoes UK said...

Convers leather shoes at no much prices is a really casual and convinceable.

etnies trainers UK said...

i really like these converse shoes. no doubt, these are casual shoes. i also have some etnies trainers shoes which are made of high quality. check them out
http://www.treds.co.uk/manufecturer/etnies/34/1

ecko red trainers said...

I like this converse shoes although it's casual but ecko red shoes is my favorite brand.

Roller shoes said...

nice post,thank you for share

Anonymous said...

Hi Shoe Me Away,

I couldn't agree more with this post. The patent leather with converse seems to be a casual yet dressy alternative for a lot of men. This is a really great post!

I was wondering if I could feature this article on our Shoe Community Website:

http://www.atomicreach.com/microsite/shoebizarre

We’re looking for media contributors and/or writers who would be interested in contributing great content to the site, like you have here on your website.

If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, send me an email at annettewong@atomicreach.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Annette Wong